Frequently Asked Questions
How do I...
- purchase books?
- find the status of my order?
- return a product?
- search the Nelson Education catalogue?
- contact Customer Support?
- find my area Nelson Education sales representative?
- request a Desk/Review Copy?
- report or replace a forgotten/lost password?
- register as a new user?
- report a broken web link?
Other common queries:
- I would like to review the Rights & Permissions Policy.
- I am interested in a Career with Cengage Learning/Nelson Education.
- I would like to submit a manuscript proposal to Nelson Universities and Colleges.
- I would like to read about your Assessment products such as the WJ III, the Gates-MacGinitie Reading Tests and the Achenbach.
- If you are a recognized learning institution (School or University/College level) and have a Nelson Education account you can order books from our serviceplus.nelson.com website.
- If you are an individual, student, parent, instructor or do not have an account with Nelson Education please visit our Business to Customer website at http://www.nelson.com.
- If you are searching for a book at the Elementary, Intermediate or Secondary level please visit the School Catalogue.
- If you are searching for a book for Universities and Colleges please visit the Universities and Colleges Catalogue.
- If you need assistance please contact our Customer Support Department.
- Serviceplus user: If you are a registered Serviceplus Centre user you can check the status of your order at t serviceplus.nelson.com. To become a registered user you must be a recognized institution for learning and have an account with Nelson Education You may fill in our online form by clicking here.
- Online catalogue user: If you placed an order via our online catalogue and would like to know the status of your order, or if you are experiencing problems with the online catalogue, contact Customer Support.
- Please review Nelson's Return Policy.
- If you are a Higher Ed. Customer please click on Catalogue Search.
- If you are a School Customer please follow this link
Please note that not all ISBN’s are listed on our web catalogues.
- For Professional, Trade and Reference please refer to this link.
- If you are still unable to locate the title or the links are not working please contact Customer Support.
- You may reach our Customer Support Department
Phone: 1-800-268-2222 or (416) 752-9448
Fax: 1-800-430-4445 or (416) 752-8101
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- To reach a specific person at Customer Support you may visit the customer support website to view the representatives extensions.
- To contact your area representative please follow this link
and choose the division.
Simply follow the drop menu options to narrow your search.
- If you are still unable to locate your sales representative, please feel free to contact Customer Support.
- Locate your title by performing a catalogue search here.
- B2B (Business to Business) passwords have an expiry of 120 days starting from the last day of use; if you have forgotten your password, or your password has expired please visit our ServicePlus website and select the 'click here to reset your password' link.
- For Higher Ed passwords you may contact Customer Support or email email@example.com
- For OTR (On-Line Teachers Resource) passwords you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to register for our Business to Business ServicePlus website you may fill out the on-line password request form by clicking the ?click here to register? link.
- Higher Ed Instructors wishing to register for Secured Web Resources may access the forms by clicking on this link.
- Secondary School Teachers wishing to register for On-line Teacher resources for Grade 11 please click on this link. To sign up for the On-line Teachers resources for Grade 12 please click on this link.
- If you require assistance please contact Customer Support or send your questions via email to email@example.com.
- If you are experiencing any trouble with a web link please complete the Broken Link Report.
- If you are requesting permission to photocopy, duplicate, republish, or otherwise re-useCengage Learning material please go to Permission Request.
- For any other information on Cengage Learning please visit www.cengage.com or if you have other questions regarding Rights & Permissions please feel free to Contact Us.
- You can visit our Cengage Learning Careers Website by clicking on the following URL web address Cengage Learning Careers
- You may submit Manuscripts by clicking on this link.
- You can visit our Assessment Website by clicking on the following URL web address http://www.assess.nelson.com/